Monday, June 30, 2008

Raleigh Top 40

Before discovering this excellent radio station, I was listening to a lot of top 40 while driving. These are the only songs in existence, according to Raleigh stations 105.1 and 98.1. It takes a toll on you. In order of most annoying to least annoying, I give you:

(Too terrible to be on the list: Whatever Nickelback or 3 Doors Down song they're playing. God, I can't tell you how much I hate Nickelback.)

1. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
2. Colbie Caillat - Realize
3. Kid Rock - All Summer Long
4. Rihanna - Take a Bow
5. Gavin DeGraw - In Love With a Girl
6. Usher - Love In This Club
7. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
8. The Spill Canvas - All Over You
9. Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl
10. Metro Station - Shake It


[Secret: I still kind of really like the last three.]

1 comment:

Ian said...

you cut me open.